Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment For Plantar Fasciitis
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), model BS-SWT2X is a
popular treatment method used for assisted traetment of heel pain,
plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, shoulder
tendonitis, lateral epicondylitis, and more. It is considered a
break through treatment that can make common problems like heel
pain virtually obsolete.Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for
orthopaedic diseases is thought to provide long lasting analgesia
and stimulate the healing process.
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
· Pain in the groin area.
· Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
· Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
· Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
· Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
· Pain in the hamstring insertions.
· Pain on the palmar side of the wrist.
· Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
· Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles.
SmartWave BS-SWT2X / BS-SWTX models are the 3rd and 4th generation of Shock
Wave Therapy products from LUMSAIL, since 2011. More than 5000
clinic cases and over 2000 units installed all over the world so
far. SmartWave is approved by multiple health organizations in
Advantage and Specification:
- Long lifespan, over 3 million shots before maintenance needed
- Ti-alloy made applicator, can fully transfer energy to patients,
double efficiency than 1st generation
- Can continuously work over 10000 shots without break, so as to
provide excellent treatment result
- More than 38 pre-set treatment protocols, and support user defined
- Energy from 10mJ to 185mJ, adjustable per 10mJ as stepping (equal
to 0.25Bar to 5Bar)
- Frequency from 1Hz to 22Hz, adjustable per 1Hz as stepping